Brad Dolbeer moves to KKXT Dallas as APD

feedback.pdxradio.com forums feedback.pdxradio.com forums Portland Radio Brad Dolbeer moves to KKXT Dallas as APD

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Craig_Adams
    Participant

Here’s some great news to pass along from one of my broadcast buddies. This from All Access:

Brad Dolbeer Joins KKXT/Dallas as APD

NORTH TEXAS PUBLIC BROADCASTING Triple A KKXT (KXT 91.7)/DALLAS has announced that BRAD DOLBEER will join the station as APD beginning JANUARY 19th.

DOLBEER brings 25 years of experience in a variety of on-air and behind-the-scenes roles for radio stations in the Pacific Northwest, including his most recent position as PD for ALPHA MEDIA Triple A KINK/PORTLAND, OR.

“BRAD’s extensive radio experience and passion for music discovery will make him a valuable addition to KXT,” said MARY ANNE ALHADEFF, Pres./CEO of NORTH TEXAS PUBLIC BROADCASTING.

“This is truly an exciting adventure for me,” DOLBEER said. “The people at KXT have put together an incredible brand, and I can’t wait to help them grow.”

DOLBEER will be assisting PD AMY MILLER and working with Music Coordinator and host GINI MASCORRO, as well as on-air hosts MO BARROW, SHELLEY KENNEAVY, JOE KOZERA, ALLEN ROBERTS and PAUL SLAVENS.

Dxer1969
    Participant

Thank you, Craig. Brad was a talent I liked listening to. On 106.7, he added much more. To how it is now. Congrats, Brad! Sounds like a great opportunity for you!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.