Bill "the rapist" cosby

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Dxer1969
    Participant

Cosby was not charged in LA.

Notalent
    Participant

At first look at the title of this thread I thought it was going to be about Bill CLINTON.

LurkingGrendel
    Participant

You run with that, Mr. Trump. Let me know how that works out for you in the general.

/snort

radiodork
    Spectator

Bill Clinton and Bill Cosby do have a lot in common. For starters, they both like to abuse their power and take advantage of women. But all you democrats like to brush that under the table and pretend it never happend, right?

LurkingGrendel
    Participant

Not at all, Dork.

I have no problem at all with the low wattage IQ Republicans attempting to make such absurd comparisons. I wasn’t being facetious in the least. I really hope Cruz, Trump, or whomever continues to both attack Hillary Clinton’s husband as well as make hysterical comparisons. It really will help elect Hillary Clinton to The White House later this year.

Former President Clinton and Bill Cosby, you say? They have a lot in common, do they?

On one hand we have an entertainer whom in his own words admits during heretofore sealed court testimony that he has a history of using prescription drugs to incapacitate women and then take advantage of them sexually. By definition, consent cannot be given under such circumstances. Ergo, that legally a form of rape and/or sexual assault.

On the other hand, we have a married man whom by all accounts has engaged in extramarital relationships that were entirely consensual. Was our former President a horn dog? No doubt. And few outside of the base of the Republican Party has ever really cared. It’s a bit unsavory and salicious, but not illegal. And, let’s not forget. We have a wife whom has stood with that married man. Hillary Clinton’s been married once by my count. What number marriage is The Donald currently on?

LMAO.

You can attempt to conflate the two things all day and all you’ll accomplish is to continue to drive people away from the GOP brand and it’s candidates. When you live in a conservative media bubble I’m sure such comparisons seem entirely rational. There’s a metaphorical avalanche of polling data, not to mention fact based objective reasoning, that strongly indicates it’s not. It’s just crazy talk.

No-one cares one bit whom Bill Clinton was boning at one time other than Hillary Clinton. (Other than the base of the GOP.) The man is more popular now than when he was President. And he was a more popular President than either of the last two Republicans that lived in The White House. I realize all of this makes crazy Republicans even more crazy, but it doesn’t change the facts on the ground.

Are attacks on Bill Clinton’s personal life fair game? Of course they are.

But it’s stupid politically. It won’t damage Hillary. It makes her all the more sympathetic. And coming from the sleazy sounding GOP men, it just seems misogynistic and cruel. So, again, by all means, knock yourself out.

And if perhaps I’m not being clear. You sound like an idiot.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.