Bill "the rapist" cosby

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    radiodork
    Spectator

Looks like he is arraigned on felony charges and might be going to jail. The guy has already admitted to giving women qualudes/alleged drugging for sex.
    The guy was/ is a sexual predator. The guy deserves some prison time, and looks like that might be happening.

Dxer1969
    Participant

Yes. It appears that is the case. Another sad case of an icon, who has fallen so far. Figure they forget they are people too. Think they can just do what they freakin’ want! Most times though, They get busted. Smeared out. Go to Prison. Or even die.

Cosby. Could have had everlasting fame and respect. Now look at him. Disgusting, Loathsome, and Pathetic. If he does not die first, He will probably serve some time. Just have wait and see on this one. Never know anymore.

Amus
    Participant

Bill Cosby is a therapist?

edselehr
    Participant

🙂

radiodork
    Spectator

Therapist – no
    Dirtbag- yes

Alfredo_T
    Participant

A space makes all the difference.

THERAPIST – No!
    THE RAPIST – Yes!

Dxer1969
    Participant

You know, this is a real shame for me, to be honest. Yes. I paid to see Cosby. Loved his shows. Admired the man, actually. And now all of this. Yes. He violated scores of women. Never knew it til recently. Damn! I thought Cosby would be one for the ages. But I was wrong. He apparently was a monster for quite some time. Sad. And Maddening at the same time. It is kind of like, He stuck a knife in my back too. Why? Cuz, I did truly admire the man. Now? When I see his mug? Makes me sick.

radiodork
    Spectator

In honor of Bill Cosby turning out to be a dirt bag, I will no longer be eating Jello, especially the J-E-l-l-O brand. I’ve also taken the movie “Ghost Dad” out of my VHS video collection, and ran the tape over with my truck. It was the least I could do for those poor women that were slipped a “Cosby”

skeptical
    Participant

My Flamethrower is on “pilot flame” until there’s a conviction.

Dxer1969
    Participant

What can you say here. Bill was an icon. He did everything right for years. He was so high up the ladder, even now, nobody wants to believe it. Hell, Skep! Even I didn’t want to believe it. So, shit! Looks bad for him. But feel real sad and angry for the the victims here. I have to take the side of the victims here.

And in an earlier thread. About Dollar? That prick bastard. Will need to update me on that whole thing. But yes. Christians failed to say and do the right thing there. Am not a Christian, OK. Dollar was an arrogant asshole selfish prick! C’mon Broadway and Chris! Dollar only makes the religion look bad. Speak out against this nonsense!!
    Why say this here. Cuz its one of the same damn thing. Arrogant bastards taking advantage of others! And how I hate that! Do I? Hell, fucking no!!

Dxer1969
    Participant

@ Skeptical. Sir. I am writing you this from my own experience. The GLST folks. Always liked them. Why? They, in my experience, have been far more intellect, mellow, thoughtful, and honest about shit. Thses folks were willing to give their fucking shirts off their backs when I was down & out. They were the ones who opened up to me!! They were the ones who gave me support when I needed it most. These unfortunates? They were the most understanding and most reflective people I have ever come across!! They helped save my Pathetic life at the time!! So, Skep. I get the feeling you deal with these folks on a daily basis? Excellent, sir! No God bless you. Just know we all respect you for it!! Glad they helped my sorry ass get on the right track!

Dxer1969
    Participant

Like I said. The most discrimated people have helped me me out the most. Me? A rich person. Life situations almost made even my ass a street person. Medical reasons were a part of that. But know I loved this forum and the people in it! Loved the compassion from folks I did not expect that from! After all, I was a well to do bastard. Now, I am living in Camas. with Gen X ‘ERS.My life is OK right now. Ate tons of Chinese food. Drank lots of expensive beer and shit. But, you never know. How things will go. Just glad things are OK right now. Happy New Year my friends!

skeptical
    Participant

dx69, while things don’t look good for Cosby, but in order to not be hypocritical, I make a point of waiting for a conviction before judging someone unless I was a witness to the crime myself.

Dxer1969
    Participant

Excellent point, sir. Wise as always.

radiodork
    Spectator

Cosby has already admitted to drugging these women with Qualudes for sex. It’s pretty clear to me.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.