Bill Clinton an accused rapist

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    radiodork
    Spectator

I found this article very disturbing about Bill Clinton and how Wanita Brodrick accused Bill of Rape. I think Bill Clinton and Bill Cosby have a lot in common. They are both sexual predators who use their power to take advantage of women and it is disgusting on all levels.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/05/23/trump-campaign-uses-bill-rape-accuser-new-anti-hillary-ad/amp/#

Vitalogy
    Participant

Ex-Wife: Donald Trump Made Me Feel ‘Violated’ During Sex.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/07/27/ex-wife-donald-trump-made-feel-violated-during-sex.html

Bill Clinton is not running for President.

bookemdono
    Participant

But it’s not disconcerting that Trump had an affair with Marla Maples while married to his first wife or that he had boasted about having flings with “seemingly happily married women”? The allegation against Bill Clinton has never been substantiated but Trump isn’t exactly a model of moral behavior and his strategy of dredging up stuff against Bill Clinton could seriously backfire. With any luck it will.

paulwalker
    Participant

Teflon Trump. It is quite sad, but it is true. And it isn’t really his fault. It is his followers who are blind.

radiodork
    Spectator

Having affairs is one thing, but being accused of RAPE from numerous women is another thing. There were many women who accused Bill Clinton of RAPE, not just Wanita Broadrick.

Vitalogy
    Participant

Same goes for Trump, so what’s your point?

Bill Clinton isn’t running. Trump is.

Brianl
    Participant

Radiodork, what I find disturbing is your perverse fascination with the Clintons. I’d take Bill 500 times to have four more years in office before either one of the current contestants.

Amus
    Participant

Hey Dork;

I think you raped someone!

Now YOU TOO are an accused rapist.
    See how that works?

LurkingGrendel
    Participant

I suspect that subtlety will be lost upon The Dork.

bookemdono
    Participant

Trump has no problem dredging up the past on Clinton while at the same time downplaying the claim when it’s done to him:

“At the same time, Trump has often dismissed scrutiny of his own behavior, including his questionable treatment of women, which served as tabloid fodder in New York City in the 1980s and 1990s. He has regularly criticized the media for reporting on events from decades ago.

“When was this? Twenty-five years ago? Wow, you mean you’re going so low as to talk about something that took place 25 years ago,” Trump said earlier this month when asked about pretending to be his own publicist in the 1990s.

radiodork
    Spectator

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/01/17/exclusive-linda-tripp-bill-had-affairs-with-thousands-of-women/

Barf, I think I just threw up in my mouth.
    Sounds to me like Bill was using the whitehouse as his “sexual sandbox”. Remind me why we want Bill and Hillary in power again?

Amus
    Participant

Because they are light years better than the alternative.

LurkingGrendel
    Participant

That, and you’d need to be a credulous boob to believe much of anything that comes out of the conservative grist mill.

radiodork
    Spectator

Bill Clinton needs to be neutered before he goes anyway near the Whitehouse. I bet he is salivating over the fact that he might be in the White House and around INTERNS!

Andy Brown
    Participant

Grow up, dork. You must be very desperate for attention.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.