Big endorsements for Hillary today

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Vitalogy
    Participant
    paulwalker
    Participant

Yeah, the dems are coming out with heavy hits today. Elizabeth Warren was especially brutal, Joe Biden the same, and of course The President with a strong endorsement. And the GOP has nobody to respond except The Donald himself. Wow, watch out for those powerful tweets!

Gotta give the Democrats some credit, this could be compared to the Normandy Invasion. May not end it, but certainly will go a long toward that finality.

Vitalogy
    Participant

Lots of talk about Warren as VP today. I fully support it, my only concern, is her power best used as VP or to continue to have big pull in the Senate?

But, I have to hand it to her, she absolutely lambasted Trump today. An absolute shellacking.

It may very well be a brilliant move.

edselehr
    Participant

The first question for any Hillary VP candidate: “Are you prepared to run for President in 2024?”

No sense in wasting the VP slot on someone not interested in carrying the Democratic mantle forward.

radiodork
    Spectator

Elizabeth Warren, LMAO The fraudulent native american?? THis woman is the biggest wack job I have ever seen.

Oh but wait, she has high cheekbones, she must be native american.(my bad)

Vitalogy
    Participant

6 edits over a 21 minute period? For that?? Are you Herb’s retarded child???

edselehr
    Participant

Dork continues his descent into irrelevency.

Do you leave FoxNews on while you are sleeping, too?

radiodork
    Spectator

Sorry Vit, I’ve got a major conundrum. I’m not sure whether to call her Lizzzy Warren or Pocahontas. She will always be my favorite faux Native American candidate.

radiodork
    Spectator

And no Ed I don’t have Fox News on while I sleep, however I do have CNN ( aka the Clinton network) on when I’m sleeping.

duxrule
    Participant

What is it that you use to keep your robes so pearly white?

edselehr
    Participant

Dork, How many hats are you able to make from a standard 50 foot roll of tinfoil?

LurkingGrendel
    Participant

Here’s an interesting observation.

It’s clear many of Donald’s supporters are completely oblivious to the fact that his engaging in childish name calling and taunting via Twitter and other social media is actively harming his Presidential campaign.

The only people that find such things appealing are his own demographic core. White, non college educated, middle to lower-middle class income, etc.

While it’s somewhat unsurprising that the Dork’s of the world would think applying the appellation “crooked” to Hillary Clinton, or adding the both racially inaccurate and insensitive “Pocahontas” to Senator Warren, (sidebar from reality: If you’re already struggling with the very real perception your candidate is a racist and a bigot, that’s not going to help) is somehow engaging in smart politics and winning points with undecided voters, it’s completely surprising to me that Donald Trump is THAT stupid. I mean, it probably shouldn’t be, but it really does seem almost comically unintelligent.

Hillary Clinton is day by day hanging Donald Trump with his own words.

Donald insult people, is offensive, and make things up.

It’s an interesting comparison; it’s not going to be lost in everyone who’s not already a died in the wool, and wool over their eyes, Republican.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.