Biden/Harris 2020

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 63 total)
  • Author
    Vitalogy
    Participant

Let’s do this!

missing_kskd
    Participant

And that’s a no, the one combination I called out very early on.

So, we have a feeble liar, with a toxic record, who opposes Medicare For All during a Pandemic, and who has a history of attempts to cut Social Security.

And we have an authoritarian who definitely opposes law enforcement reform during a time of intense and uncalled for police brutality.

LOL, good luck.

I will have no part of that shit, and have made my plans to go live nicely, out away from the majority of this mess.

Of course, I have all the time, money and advocacy in the world for politicians willing to represent me and mine.

Neither of these two have any interest in doing that.

Watch over the next couple of months as Kamila does more to make electing Biden harder than Biden himself is currently doing.

missing_kskd
    Participant

Oh, and don’t bother writing it to me, unless you want to wait a while.

I’ll be around post election.

There are a lot of GREAT politics and candidates to be excited about, and that’s where my available time and energy are at present.

Look forward to a real economic left caucus post election. That’s already a lock.

But yeah, otherwise? Biden Harris? LMAO. No. Said it early on too. Meant every word.

Andrew
    Participant

Missing, I’m sure you’ll do your best to help Trump get re-elected.

Chris_Taylor
    Participant

Kamala always seemed to be the front runner so I’m not surprised by the pick.

If Biden/Harris win in the Nov elections, which seemingly couldn’t come fast enough, and if somehow our checks and balances on how we vote by mail or otherwise isn’t hampered by the continuous assault on our voting infrastructure, I think Biden/Harris are really phase 1. They will have an uphill battle, especially if the Dems don’t completely own the Senate…But even if they don’t, the GOP needs to be weakened severely because they are the ones who have enabled Trump to get away with all he is doing.

I also hope the progressive movement will find its way working with the more moderate liberals on their agenda, or they at least should start that process now and look ahead to 2022 and 2024 where they might be able to pick up more seats. I value their perspective and hope they bring their “A” game to table to help our country…not just liberals or progressives but all American’s.

My wife wanted Bernie. She has moved on and is supporting Biden/Harris. She’s not going to throw away her vote, for her it’s too important, plus, there are plenty of other votes to cast this fall that are not just presidential.

Vitalogy
    Participant

Because Trump is so much better for the progressive cause!

KSKD showing his true colors. Don’t you have a police office to firebomb? The rest of us will work to see Trump is one and done. Unlike you.

Sad!

Andrew
    Participant

The pick of Harris was not a surprise. She seems like his best choice at the moment. She’s not my favorite candidate – I was not a fan of hers during the primaries – but I’m very satisfied with the pick.

paulwalker
    Participant

I was kind of hoping for Susan Rice but I can live with Harris. The most important thing about this is it shows Biden can forgive former political opponents for the greater good. The current WH occupant has no such political skill.

Andy Brown
    Participant

I still maintain this election is more about getting rid of drumpf than any other single factor. Way more.

Andy Brown
    Participant

I mean really, when else have you ever seen so much Republican money being spent on ads against the GOP candidate?

Andy Brown
    Participant

The sour grapers have been looking for a reason for months to not vote to get rid of drumpf. Their votes won’t be missed.

Andrew
    Participant

Yes, Andy, definitely the 2020 election is a referendum on Trump’s presidency more than about Biden. If the voters disenchanted with Trump are satisfied with Biden, that’s all that matters. The VP choice for Biden is more about him picking someone competent to be able to take over in case he gets sick. Everyone is aware of his age, so voters should be concerned that the VP is acceptable. Otherwise, I don’t think she matters much.

Susan Rice was the best choice to BE president, given her experience in foreign policy, but she had never even run for office and had zero political experience. What’s more, she will be forever tainted by “Benghazi!” which was a nothing scandal for sure, but for some people it is still red meat. A distraction Biden didn’t need.

radiogeek
    Participant

Missing.

Again, FAIL. Others will have to do the work for you.

Meanwhile, Harris is the best pick for this moment. I sure hope that she is making Drumpf pee in his pants.

Ed

edselehr
    Participant

woman – check
    of color – check
    political experience – check
    pre vetted in primary – check
    presidential campaign experience – check
    fighter on the debate stage – check
    no nonsense senator – check
    solidly liberal – check

Yea, Harris will do.

paulwalker
    Participant

I definitely am feeling better about Biden today. I still am concerned that many Trump supporters are not making themselves known to pollers just like ‘16. However the state by state math looks decent for Biden/Harris. I have gone from about 60 percent likely for Biden to 70 percent. But those odds don’t mean much still two and a half months out.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 63 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.