Bernie Sanders News

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  nosignalallnoise 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

missing_kskd
    Participant

In this segment, the core of positive, people powered, vote for politics is explained nicely.

Top donors to Bernie are teachers followed by employees of Starbucks, Walmart and Amazon. Bernie has supported basically all the teacher strikes saying what most of us know, and that is teachers need and deserve higher wages.

Bernie has been leaning hard on the three companies mentioned above and won at Amazon, who now does pay $15 per hour.

Of course these people know how to say, “Thank you” for quality representation, available for a song.

And just a tangent, remember the Gravity Payments guy? He took his staff to a $70K salary, basically what it takes to make it reasonably in Seattle. He’s recently purchased another company and is ramping salaries to match up with living in their region.

I am positive most of you have no fucking idea how resonant living wages and medicare for all actually are. Trust me, big. Crosses demographic lines, generational lines, political lines.

Now, of those people I hear talked up here? What does a struggling voter actually VOTE FOR?

Hell, the Biden campaign is pretty much, “Trump is a bad guy.” Not much else. Hardly GOTV material. Just an example.

Vitalogy
    Participant

Fuck Bernie. He’s why we have Trump.

missing_kskd
    Participant

I know you have better than that. Or do you? Asking for a friend.

Vitalogy
    Participant

You can tell your friend to stroke it. Bernie (and dipshits like you ) is why we have Trump. Why on earth would you approve of more Trump? You must like losing.

missing_kskd
    Participant

Come on, try. You’ve definitely got better than that in you, or have you actually become so old and bitter this is the best you have got today?

nosignalallnoise
    Participant

Oh for Pete’s sake. Get a room already, you two.

Jesus fukin’ christ.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.