Ben Carson Named Possible Suspect in Unsolved 1970 Stabbing

feedback.pdxradio.com forums feedback.pdxradio.com forums Politics and other things Ben Carson Named Possible Suspect in Unsolved 1970 Stabbing

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Amus
    Participant

This is a pretty big deal if true;

The victim, Grady Miller, was 19 when he was found beaten and stabbed to death in an alley behind Cardinelli’s Pizza in the early spring of 1970. Grady’s step sister, Tamika Brown, says suspicion of Carson’s possible involvement arose after a family friend read about his violent past in a newspaper article.

After being criticized as “super low energy” by fellow republican presidential hopeful Donald Trump, Carson told NBC’s Meet the Press, “I have plenty of energy. But, you know, I am soft spoken. I do have a tendency to be relaxed. I wasn’t always like that. As a teenager, I would go after people with rocks and bricks and baseball bats and hammers and, of course, many people know the story when I was 14 and I tried to stab someone.

http://washingtontimes.com.co/ben-carson-named-possible-suspect-in-unsolved-1970-stabbing/

paulwalker
    Participant

Well, Trump has been stabbing just about everyone, but I digress.

I have been watching this story and the media seem to be treating him with kid gloves over it right now. Using terms, “this changed his life”, was a “pivotal moment” for him, etc. Americans tend to forgive and forget stuff like this if one truly changes from it.

So unless more comes out, I don’t think this will make much of a difference. That being said, I still don’t think either Carson or Trump will be the nominee.

skeptical
    Participant

It’s a satire site.

paulwalker
    Participant

Yep, I missed the dot co at the end of the web address. However, the Washington Times is a legitimate, though low circulation newspaper in DC. It is quite clever how some can circumvent legitimate websites by a couple of keystrokes.

Amus
    Participant

Damn!
    I hate when that happens!

Listener_Pete
    Participant
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.