Ben Carson is done

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    paulwalker
    Participant

I don’t have any ill feelings about the man. I’m sure he is a good doctor, and an intelligent, soft-spoken man who means well.

But he, IMO, is not Presidential material, despite his poll numbers. His lack of experience stands out the most, but unlike Trump, he has little if no managerial experience. His thoughts on the Roseburg shootings, (I would have rushed the shooter), are subject to severe scrutiny.

OK, and I don’t care for his demeanor, his voice, and his ability to command attention. This should not be confused with any lack of ill-feelings toward him, just an objective feel about his overall presentation.

skeptical
    Participant

Carson is evidence of why one should not perform brain surgery on one’s own brain, even if you’re a brain surgeon.

radiodork
    Spectator

Carson has nothing to offer. Wouldn’t trust him as a surgeon or president. No wonder trump is still ahead in the poles.

paulwalker
    Participant

Just watch who Trump is bashing to see who is doing well. Latest are Rubio and Fiorina. Bush is now a pal. What does that say. Like it or not, Trump is commanding not only the polls, but likely will have a say in the withdrawal of candidates likely to come. I predict Jeb to be out within 2 months.

radiodork
    Spectator

Nobody wants another Bush in the Whitehouse. Put a fork in Jeb he is Done. Don’t let the door hit your ass on the way out Jeb!

skeptical
    Participant

Jeb! is one of the few using a seat belt in the clown car. He’s also not performing brain surgery on his own brain, so he’s set up for a long ride.

I’d like to see Jeb! get tied up in a sex scandal (an illegal house boy would be nice) and boot off the car but one thing about the Bushes, they stay true to their women.

mwdxer1
    Participant

I am not a fan of any of the top 3 on the GOP side. However, if I was forced to pick those three or Jeb, I would go with Jeb.I am not a fan of Jeb. The GOP is in such of a mess now, I do not see any of the current group getting the White House. I feel it will probably be Hillary, like her or not. Bernie Sanders is just not making the ratings that is needed, but the news media is not talking about him either. It seems to be either Trump or Carson.

Vitalogy
    Participant

Ben Carson is a sick joke. He appeals to the far looney religiuos right and has 0.000000000% chance of being the nominee.

In the meantime, he will provide us with some funny, and at the same time scary, rhetoric.

Personally, I hope he sticks around.

radiodork
    Spectator

Hillary Clinton? Good grief. The years have been hard on her,especially her face. She has aged so horribly. For some reason she reminds me of Keith Richards, or maybe it’s just her face. She looks like death. No wonder Bill Clinton was getting blow jobs in the oral office, he has to wake up to Hillary.

Amus
    Participant

“You know, you can say that because you are the finest looking human specimen on the planet.”

Alfredo_T
    Participant

His thoughts on the Roseburg shootings, (I would have rushed the shooter), are subject to severe scrutiny.

I wonder whether he seriously thinks this or whether he was just trying to play to his audience.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.