Beatles retrospective – Eight Days a Week

feedback.pdxradio.com forums feedback.pdxradio.com forums Politics and other things Beatles retrospective – Eight Days a Week

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Dan Packard
    Keymaster

Ron Howard is releasing a new documentary on the Beatles called “Eight Days a Week – the touring years“. Here he gets together with survivors Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr to answer questions in legendary Abbey Road.

Fascinating to see all three up close. Ringo has great reflections about the power of hearing their songs on the radio during the formative years.

paulwalker
    Participant

Look forward to this documentary. However the bigger story is this is a Hulu presentation which definitely is a Monumental change in how TV is being presented.

Dan Packard
    Keymaster

Now playing at the Hollywood and Cinema 21 in Portland, plus my secret favorite, the Liberty in Camas.

Chris_Taylor
    Participant

Will check it out at the Hollywood theater. Classic music needs to be seen in a classic theater.

chickenjuggler
    Participant

I saw it at Salem Cinema last week. It focuses on early years and that would explain how I was the youngest person in the theater. It was fun though.

“Who enjoyed the film? Show of canes!”

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.