Back to the future

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    paulwalker
    Participant

I am not one to bear any importance of where I am located, but I thought this site would be a good place to announce I have purchased a condo in The Tri-Cities, WA. This is two-fold, first I really love the area and the people, and eventually a great place to retire.

I lived and worked in radio in The Tri-Cities from 1990-1996. I have found the area to have greatly thrived since then, with tremendous development and now an important hub in the center of the northwest.

Look forward to reconnecting with folks who frequent this site, or somewhat frequent this site. Kennewickman, Kathy, Lon, Jolynn, (who is in Portland), and many others.

Am greatly looking forward to some new radio opportunities in this area, as well as the 300+ days of sunshine. It is easy to dismiss this area, but it really has shined over the past 20 years, and I am looking forward to becoming a part of the community once again.

So, Tri-Cities, here I come!

Chris_Taylor
    Participant

Congrats Paul. You sound very excited.

I have extended family in the Tri-Cities. And, actually, I have a gig in late February in Kennewick.

Brianl
    Participant

Paul – I drive through the Tri-Cities at least a couple-few times per year, as you can imagine, going home to see mom. I am sure we will at some point this summer, plus Cougar games.

Let’s do lunch?

Congrats!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.