Arizona GOP’s ballot audit: Oops

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    lastday
    Participant

The multi-million dollar recount/audit in Maricopa County is complete. Biden picked up 300+ votes.

Ha Ha.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/arizona-republicans-release-findings-widely-panned-election-audit-2021-09-24/

“The recount yielded 99 additional votes for Biden and 261 fewer votes for Trump.”

Deane Johnson
    Participant

I wonder how much longer this recount nonsense is going to go on.

Andy Brown
    Participant

Until they run out of money to do it with.

paulwalker
    Participant

Trump loses again. For the third time? Yet he still is expounding the election was stolen. Good gawd this man is not only not qualified to be President, he is in need of severe psychological help.

lastday
    Participant

I think it’s hilarious that Trump came up 261 votes shorter than before. Certainly there must have been some pro-Trump vote manipulation in the initial count! Lol.

mwdxer1
    Participant

What a total waste of money to AZ taxpayers though.

paulwalker
    Participant

Trump is probably done after this. Until he isn’t. The GOP will probably support him again in 2024. Which is why the GOP is in trouble but they don’t recognize it.

Andrew
    Participant

These “Fraudits” are going to continue in other states e.g. Pennsylvania. But maybe after Trump winds up with fewer voters in a few more of these Republicans will wake up and realize how dumb they are for their own cause.

There is plenty of money for these things. Recall the hundreds of millions Trump raked in to his PAC after the election pushing The Big Lie. But he’s no doubt keeping most of that for himself for now…

lastday
    Participant

As I understand it, no taxpayer money was used. It was entirely funded ($5.7M) by pro-Trump organizations including The America Project, America’s Future (Gen. Michael Flynn), and a few others.

Who are the groups who paid to ‘audit’ the Arizona election?

mwdxer1
    Participant

At least that is nice to know! But to stay in power, the GOP is really trying to cut down on voting in many states. They will stop at nothing, as they know their days are numbered.

Andrew
    Participant

Arizona taxpayers are on the hook for at least $3 millions: for new voting machines. That’s because the old ones in Maricopa County were given insecurely to the frauditors so there’s no way to know anymore whether they are still secure – they’ll have to be scrapped and replaced.

https://apnews.com/article/joe-biden-government-and-politics-arizona-voting-election-2020-58e027040fbca3b72cfabf453c3b9f16

lastday
    Participant

I forgot about the voting machines & chain of custody.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.