Are you reading us?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    missing_kskd
    Participant

Got something to say? Election year coming right up! Have life experiences you can share? Want to tell one of us how it really is, speak your mind?

Why not do it?

Dxer1969
    Participant

Well, its kind of my fault here. I posted my shit all over the board. Hard to follow at this point.

But, I’ll just continue being me. Nothing else I can do. Smiley face!

missing_kskd
    Participant

No worries. I thought maybe encouraging others to join you might be a good thing.

Amus
    Participant

Dx1969;

No worries!

Keep posting.

I’m not responding, but I’m enjoying your contributions.

Breath of fresh air!

missing_kskd
    Participant

Seconded. Glad you are here and getting something out of it. šŸ™‚

paulwalker
    Participant

Yes, new posters add a lot. If sites like this are to stay alive they need new insight. It is up to every new poster to decide how much personal information to release, but like most soap operas, I would bet most are following Dxer’s story. Best of luck going forward.

(Inside to DXer…I’m in the process of moving across town right now so I don’t think I can address those PDX airchecks right at the moment…but I do have a lot of stuff, and if you remind me in a month or two I will definitely get my inventory together.)

Dxer1969
    Participant

That’s fine, Paul. Write you about it in a month or so. Would be glad to check them out.

Dxer1969
    Participant

Thanks! Missing, Paul, Amus! Always enjoyed reading your posts as well! @ Amus. Like your sense of humor!

warner
    Participant

Thanks Missing for inviting new blood into the group. I’ve been reduced to much more of a “reader” than a poster here as of late. But I still feel part of the group, and Dxer I too am enjoying your contributions. I’ll try and get back into it here in the new year. Carry on everybody!

Dxer1969
    Participant

@ Warner. Missing was the person that pushed me over from reader to participant. I knew I had stuff to offer, so here I am. Thanks for the kind words!

Master of Disaster
    Participant

Since the Master of Disaster stopped by to comment on the Meredith-Media General vs. Media General-Nexstar merger and the Macy’s closures thing, the Master of Disaster thought they’d add here that they also only visit occasionally and post even more seldom as there really isn’t much to discuss these days. Just about every conceivable radio topic has been discussed ad naseum, and as it’s very unlikely that any of us are corporate media executives (or would become one if we won the lottery) things probably won’t change any time soon.

Honestly, the Master of Disaster doesn’t listen to radio or music much these days, what was once there is gone in both categories. As far as politics and other things, not much there either.

For those who are still more active, carry on.

missing_kskd
    Participant

Warner, of course you are!

Dxer1969
    Participant

Well, I would have liked to carry on, but ran out of memories, until recently. Some of these memories are good and terrible. Will need to sort out the mess. Writing it down and such.

Worked too long during the holidays. Several very long and bad days. Including the death of a driver and a near death of a driver. Not good shit. That is why I slowed way down.

NoParty
    Participant

Where in God’s name did all the (CONs)ervatives go to? I take off for a couple months and find that all the hand wringers have taken off during this political year you’s think that at least herb would be pissing and moaning about Obama and what a horrible job he’s done…..

CALLING ALL REAGANITE PANSIES!!!!!!!

Dxer1969
    Participant

Alright!!! You are back!! Now 2 posts on this board made my day! Did you watch the debate? Loved it for entertainment purposes. Like it when they tear each other down. Cruz? He kind of received a butt kicking. That needed to happen. IMHO.

And I don’t know either. Skybill, Deane, Steve, don,T hear from but liked them for the most part. Herb? Haven’t heard narry a peep from either. Aw, well, he was Herb. Jerry? Banished. Good Riddance!

Glad u are back, Trixter! Always liked what ya stood for!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.