Another Gay Victory–Financially Ruining a Granny

feedback.pdxradio.com forums feedback.pdxradio.com forums Politics and other things Another Gay Victory–Financially Ruining a Granny

Viewing 9 posts - 61 through 69 (of 69 total)
  • Author
    Chris_Taylor
    Participant

**Hijack**

Ironically, one of my earliest voice over jobs I did was for Planned Parenthood. I was 17 years old at the time.

It was a bit uncomfortable because I was portraying a young husband who had just made love the night before with his wife, portrayed by another 17 year old girl, and we were discussing the prospects of having children during our in-bed morning conversation.

This was part of a longer video that was shown at some fundraising event for PP and both the gal and myself were invited and introduced to the throngs of people. Again, still slightly embarrassed by the content we had to “act” out in front of the microphone.

Broadway
    Participant
    Amus
    Participant

Take heart Broadway!

Your ideological bretheren have found a way to address the gay issue.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2972601/ISIS-savages-murder-gay-man-Syria-Man-thrown-roof-mob-swarm-pelt-corpse-rocks.html

missing_kskd
    Participant

Thailand means land of the free and has generally been willing to tolerate people and their culture.

Frankly, there is a lot stranger things going on there than this total bromance

Seeing this happen there is no surprise.

Relax. Until we see otherwise, this is a curio.

duxrule
    Participant

Polygamous Christians have their own cable TV shows. Why is this a big deal?

Broadway
    Participant

>>Polygamous Christians have their own cable TV
    wow, what channel is that?
    >>Your ideological bretheren
    not mine…wrong god…

Amus
    Participant

I said ideological brethren not theological brethren.

Andy Brown
    Participant

Julian Lennon posted this highly accurate portrayal of Jerry1949 aka F&B, fairandbalanced, Wrath_of_Con and libby (nom de real Vern) on his Facebook profile today. It is so spot on I can’t help but share it.

It is such a shame that Dan has allowed one incessant troll chase so many good people away from this discussion forum, both as a direct result of his posting and the constant practice of hijacking threads. If the text is too small to read, I’ve embedded the link so just click on it for a larger version.

duxrule
    Participant

>>Polygamous Christians have their own cable TV
    wow, what channel is that?

“Sister Wives” on TLC and “Big Love” from several years ago on HBO (which was actually a pretty good show), just to start.

Viewing 9 posts - 61 through 69 (of 69 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.