Another accusation: Charlie Rose

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    semoochie
    Participant

The man was banned from a mall because he was hanging around little girls and he admitted meeting his wife that way. This goes way beyond reasonable doubt. Even Ivanka doesn’t believe him!

cbaravelli
    Spectator

Who is the Wolf and who is crying wolf. But, where there is smoke there is usually a fire.
    List additions:
    Nick Carter – Backstreet Boy
    John Lasseter – Pixar Studios CEO
    Forgot Queen George Takai – Mister Sulu

Langston
    Participant

And now ladies and gentlemen, introducing Rep Joe “the full Monty” Barton.

cbaravelli
    Spectator

Partner, what were you thinkin’ showin’ off on the interweb yer little partner?
    “While separated from my second wife, prior to divorce, I had sexual relationships with other mature adult women. Each was consensual. Those relationships have ended. I am sorry I did not use better judgment during those days. I am sorry that I let my constituents down.”
    That’s as dumb as a wigger postin’ a pix of hisself holdin’ hundred dollar bills and a gat.

radiodork
    Spectator

Any bets when women will start coming after Creepy Joe Biden?

cbaravelli
    Spectator

Aw, c’mon. That’s Uncle Joe. He’s a hugger.

ithurman Verified
    101.8k likes
    4,285 comments
    H A P P Y T H A N K S G I V I N G I am grateful today, to be alive, for all those I love, and for all those who have the courage to stand up for others. I said I was angry recently, and I have a few reasons, #metoo, in case you couldn’t tell by the look on my face. I feel it’s important to take your time, be fair, be exact, so… Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! (Except you Harvey, and all your wicked conspirators – I’m glad it’s going slowly – you don’t deserve a bullet) -stay tuned Uma Thurman

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.