Andrew Cuomo is finished

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Andrew
    Participant

Remember just over a year ago when some people here insisted Democrats dump Biden from the ticket in favor of Cuomo? LOL

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2021/08/03/politics/andrew-cuomo-new-york-report/index.html

john72ss
    Participant

well, remember what difference at this point does it make? now where have i heard that before? nothing will happen to him….. rules dont apply to him, or his party!

Vitalogy
    Participant

You must be referring to the last person in office?

Andrew
    Participant

John, you don’t think Cuomo will have to leave office?

paulwalker
    Participant

Cuomo is very stubborn. I don’t think he will resign but likely will be impeached. But everyone should keep in mind NY is a liberal State and the ultimate outcome is not certain.

paulwalker
    Participant

Well I missed that one! He just resigned.

lastday
    Participant

Now that this is behind him he can focus on his 2024 presidential run! (ha)

Brianl
    Participant

IMO, Cuomo did the right thing. It’s also refreshing to see how Democrats pushed for his resignation (GOP, are you paying attention?)

I have seen some call for him to hold out, as he has continued to maintain his innocence. While he did so in his resignation speech today, I feel that the act of resigning implies guilt.

lastday
    Participant

Al Franken has said that he regrets caving in to pressure and resigning. You just never know. But yeah, Cuomo is probably guilty of long-term inappropriate behavior.

Andrew
    Participant

What Franken was accused of was not in the same league with what Cuomo has been accused of. I agree that Franken should have hung on – but he was just being a good soldier for the party.

lastday
    Participant

Completely agree about Al Franken (based on what I think I know about his situation).

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.