An example of how dumb Trump supporters are

feedback.pdxradio.com forums feedback.pdxradio.com forums Politics and other things An example of how dumb Trump supporters are

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Vitalogy
    Participant

President Donald Trump got an eyeful of red, white and blue after two liberal activists handed out nearly 1,000 Russian flags to unwitting attendees of the Conservative Political Action Conference.

Ryan Clayton, 36, and Jason Charters, 22 — both members of Americans Take Action — handed out the Russian Federation flags inside and outside of CPAC, which they emblazoned with the word “TRUMP” in gold letters.

Clayton and Charters said the prank went better than expected because most of the wavers did not recognize the flag’s country of origin, forcing CPAC staffers to confiscate the free “souvenirs.”

“The amount of people who didn’t know the flag was astonishing,” said Charters, who added that most attendees were excited to be given the flags.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/liberal-activists-prank-had-some-cpac-waving-russian-trump-flags-n725496

This is genius on several levels. First, it shows just how dumb these people are. It’s a Russian flag with Trump on it. But they gleefully waived it. Second, these dudes better start ramping up production of this flag because I suspect there could be some demand for sales.

Alfredo_T
    Participant

Russian Federation Flag

jr_tech
    Participant

“these dudes better start ramping up production of this flag because I suspect there could be some demand for sales.”

You can get the t shirt at Amazon already:

https://www.amazon.com/Womens-Trump-Russian-Protest-T-Shirt/dp/B06XB5VBWM/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1488154265&sr=8-3&keywords=russian+trump+flag

Alfredo_T
    Participant

I will admit, had I been presented with the Russian Federation flag, I might have wondered, is this the Duch flag?

Flag of the Netherlands

However, I would never have thought that it could be a special “Trump” flag.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.