Ammon Bundy in custody

This topic contains 27 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  missing_kskd 3 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author

Vitalogy
    Participant

ABC is reporting Ammon Bundy is in custody along with 3 others and that shots were fired during the confrontation.

http://katu.com/news/local/leader-of-oregon-occupation-ammon-bundy-three-others-arrested

Glad to see this shitbag is in jail where he belongs.

Vitalogy
    Participant

This news is about 1 hour old and MSNBC, FOX, and CNN have so far not given any breaking news report. The breaking news is The Donald giving Megyn Kelly the bloody middle finger.

Vitalogy
    Participant

MSNBC is just now going to break this. Reports are, one domestic terrorist is dead and up to 8 domestic terrorists are detained, inlcluding both Bundy’s.

It’s amazing to me how long this story took to hit the national media.

skeptical
    Participant

“Ammon Bundy, Ryan Bundy, Brian Cavalier, Shawna Cox and Ryan W. Payne were arrested during the stop.”

So it follows that the dead person isn’t any of these 5.

paulwalker
    Participant

The media needs gunshots before they will cover. They have that now, one dead, one injured, and 395 is closed off through town.

missing_kskd
    Participant

Vitalogy
    Participant

I’m glad the dead and injured are DOMESTIC TERRORISTS. Could have been worse. Remember, the person on the other end of the gun had their lives at risk. I was hoping for a Waco type of ending where everyone inside dies, but I’ll take the fact the DOMESTIC TERRORSTS are in custody, as should have happened on day one.

Vitalogy
    Participant

And I hope the jerkoff that was shot and killed feels better about his stance.

missing_kskd
    Participant

The Reddit Thread has him identified as the guy who was working foster kids at his ranch. “TARP MAN” His name is in the thread.

Looks like a well coordinated effort. Nice work, from what I can see. Waco 2.0 avoided.

Felony charges for the lot of them.

No more guns for these guys. That’s gonna suck as much as time in the Federal pen will.

LurkingGrendel
    Participant

The wing nut, bat shit brigade is in full force today decrying the unfairness and tyranny of it all.

In the words of Inigo Montoya, “You keep using that word. I not think it means what you think it means”.

edselehr
    Participant

I’m waiting for the “#WhiteLivesMatter” movement to start.

Amus
    Participant

I just listened to the press conference held at 1:00 AM.
    If you have a chance locate it and listen to Harney County Sheriff Dave Ward’s portion.

Sheriff Ward begins at 7:40

http://www.kivitv.com/news/watch-harney-county-press-conference-on-oregon-militia-arrest

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by  Amus.

missing_kskd
    Participant

That guy is doing a solid job.

missing_kskd
    Participant

Range War Redux – Bundy Boys In Oregon

Good, why did this happen type read.

edselehr
    Participant

I have a hard time believing there isn’t a video of the confrontation that lead to the arrest of the leaders of this occupation and the death of Finicum. The FBI planned the confrontation, and have seemed to do everything they can to avoid a bloody confrontation, so one would think they would be particularly careful to not provoke gunfire. But knowing the willingless of the protesters to martyr themselves, the FBI must have known they would resist arrest. And, since guns would likely be drawn, they would want incontrovertible evidence that the FBI did everything properly.

If there weren’t one or two videographers documenting this event, that’s a dumb move for the FBI to make.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.