American dirtbag kills Zimbabwe's most famous lion

feedback.pdxradio.com forums feedback.pdxradio.com forums Politics and other things American dirtbag kills Zimbabwe's most famous lion

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    RobP
    Participant

Cold hearted, selfish, and the rules don’t apply to me kind of guy.

replace “guy” with “gal” and you’ve the description of Hillary Clinton.

Brianl
    Participant

And Hillary has exactly what to do with this conversation .. ??

Alfredo_T
    Participant

I put on KUIK a few hours ago, and the host that was on found a way to quickly turn the outrage about Cecil into a discussion on abortion! I am surprised that hasn’t already happened on this forum.

bookemdono
    Participant

No kidding. This story has nothing to do with politics. The guy’s political persuasion has never been speculated on in the media, and it really doesn’t matter if he was left or right. The only thing that matters now is that he hopefully faces legal consequences for this despicable act. His professional fate as a successful dentist in this country has already been sealed.

paulwalker
    Participant

this story is getting way more attention than is merited. it is sad to me that with all the serious problems that our country and our world faces today the only thing that can get us worked up is somebody killing a lion. I simply don’t get it. Good gawd has social media turned us all into robots? really! maybe it is time to step back and determine what is really a problem in today’s world. is it a dentist from the Midwest or something else?

Vitalogy
    Participant

I think the story is getting the press it deserves. I like seeing jerks like this guy being held accountable for what is essentially animal cruelty towards an incredible animal that is facing extinction. I hope it raises the bar for holding other poachers accountable as well.

missing_kskd
    Participant

We no longer have Black Rhinos among us. Killed for ivory.

It’s not like we have to exclude other things over this concern. If the “government doesn’t work” party ever actually wants to focus on an actual problem, we can jump on that right quick.

Meanwhile, I’m all for rubbing this guys face in all the ugly he’s done. Wonder how the earnings on that degree will play out as the, “Oh, you killed Cecil?” dentist?

Maybe send him a Lion King soundtrack every year.

skeptical
    Participant
    missing_kskd
    Participant

Oh, so he’s gone full Republican. Got it.

duxrule
    Participant

“Tropic Thunder.” Ha! 😉

missing_kskd
    Participant

Here it comes!

PR Firm is OUT!

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/lion-killer-walter-palmer-public-relations-firm-quits/

Not good. They are not able to deliver their service, which means this guy isn’t going to be able to frame it away, or gloss things over.

skeptical
    Participant

“They are not able to deliver their service, which means this guy isn’t going to be able to frame it away, or gloss things over.”

Too bad the dentist didn’t use a gun, the NRA would happily fix this for him.

Dan Packard
    Keymaster

Jimmy Kimmel’s savvy take on this.

https://youtu.be/_LzXpE1mjqA

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.