American dirtbag kills Zimbabwe's most famous lion

feedback.pdxradio.com forums feedback.pdxradio.com forums Politics and other things American dirtbag kills Zimbabwe's most famous lion

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    bookemdono
    Participant

Boy, I’d hate to be this guy’s public relations manager right now. And rightly so, a truly cowardice act, and one that from the sounds of it was probably illegal. Put him in the park without his crossbow and let’s see how he fares.

http://news.yahoo.com/american-dentist-killed-zimbabwe-famous-lion-192723625.html

RobP
    Participant

He’s gotta be a Republican.

Alfredo_T
    Participant

What a schmuck! 🙁

Amus
    Participant

“He’s gotta be a Republican”

There is a better than even chance.

In 1990 & 1992 he contributed to the Campaign of Jim Ramstad (R- MN)

WALTER J PALMER, (Zip code: 55438) $250 to RAMSTAD FOR CONGRESS on 11/08/90

WALTER J PALMER (DENTAL INDUSTRY), (Zip code: 55438) $250 to JIM RAMSTAD VOLUNTEER COMMITTEE on 06/30/92

http://www.city-data.com/elec2/elec-BLOOMINGTON-MN.html

Of course that’s a long time ago and lots can change in 23 years.

Still, there’s a general assholery here that would tend to point that direction.

Langston
    Participant

America roars it’s disapproval.

Deane Johnson
    Participant

Keep reaching Amus.

On a more relative note, this guy appears to be a genuine jerk. He seems to have a history of flaunting the law and doing as he pleases.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/cecil-lion-killer-walter-james-palmer-has-bear-related-felony-n400226

He’s now in hiding after getting death threats. Excellent punishment. Much better than a token fine.

Broadway
    Participant

Fugitive to the lions…

edselehr
    Participant

Deane, we don’t know his political affiliation, but I think you’re going to see more Republicans admiring his actions than Democrats. And the NRA would love to find some way of making a spokesperson out of this guy.

Alfredo_T
    Participant

Even Michael Savage was going on about what a loser this guy is. This story is yet another example that if one pays the right people enough money, one can break the rules.

Deane Johnson
    Participant

Edsel, why would a fairly sharp and reasonable guy like yourself want to join the likes of Amus?

missing_kskd
    Participant

Wanna take bets?

Let’s just say the payout on this guy being a leftie of any kind would be very nice indeed.

Vitalogy
    Participant

This whole thing is disgusting on so many levels.

50-50 he’s a conservative? I’d say 99-1 he’s a conservative. Cold hearted, selfish, and the rules don’t apply to me kind of guy. Your typical right winger.

I’d like to see this asshole reach the same fate as Cecil did.

missing_kskd
    Participant

Yeah, tough guy, great hunter used a bow on the nice lion and baited him.

He’s a dick.

And I think this one is going to cost him. As it should. He really didn’t do any hunting as much as he did exploit the scenario.

Andy Brown
    Participant

Ted Nugent cheers.

edselehr
    Participant

And yet, Deane, you can’t really dispute any of my points.

If this hadn’t been a famous lion, the pro-gun and prohunting crowd would be admiring all the trophies this guy has accumulated. And since most pro-gun/pro-hunting people are right wing…I don’t think I’m saying anything controversial.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.