Alpha Media Names Bruce Collins Talk Operations Manager

feedback.pdxradio.com forums feedback.pdxradio.com forums Portland Radio Alpha Media Names Bruce Collins Talk Operations Manager

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Craig_Adams
    Participant

This from All Access:

Alpha Media/Portland Names Bruce Collins Talk OM

ALPHA MEDIA PORTLAND has named BRUCE COLLINS as Talk Operations Manager for its News KXL (FM NEWS 101), Sports KXTG-A-K275CH (750/102.9 THE GAME), and Talk KUFO-A (FREEDOM 970)/PORTLAND as well as the RADIO NORTHWEST NETWORK.

COLLINS most recently served as a News/Talk/Sports Format Captain for iHEARTMEDIA as well as PD at News-Talk WJBO-A/BATON ROUGE. Ha has also worked at WLW-A and WKRC-A/CINCINNATI, KTOK-A/OKLAHOMA CITY, WLAC-A/NASHVILLE, WGST-A/ATLANTA, WTVN-A and WYTS-A/COLUMBUS, OH, and MCALLEN-BROWNSVILLE-HARLINGEN.

ALPHA MEDIA EVP Programming SCOTT MAHALICK said, “BRUCE is a star programmer and talent mentor with a great sense of news, sports, and entertainment. He is the perfect fit for our talk brands in PORTLAND.”

ALPHA MEDIA SVP/Market Manager MILT McCONNELL added, “BRUCE brings to PORTLAND extensive news, talk, and sports experience to our cluster. I am particularly excited about his work with both sports and traffic networks which will help with the expansion of our RADIO NORTHWEST NETWORK.”

COLLINS said, “What a wonderful opportunity ALPHA MEDIA has given me to lead their talk stations in such a beautiful city. ALPHA truly believes in staying connected to the community with their stations and they believe in being informative through live and local programming. I am looking forward to working with the great teams at FM NEWS 101 KXL, KXTG (750/102.9 THE GAME) and KUFO (FREEDOM 970) and calling PORTLAND home.”

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.