African-Americans for Trump

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 75 total)
  • Author
    edselehr
    Participant

Nate ranked pollsters based on historical accuracy and methodology. Monmouth University, ABC News/Washington Post, Selzer & Co., Field Research Corp. Elway Research and Ciruli Associates all received an (A+).

Rasmussen gets a (C+).

And 538 did a much better job calling the 2016 presidential election than most anyone else. Most analysts kept Clinton’s chances in the 90% range, but Nate stubbornly kept her in the 70% range. I’d call that pretty accurate.

(BTW, 538 doesn’t conduct polls; it analyzes polls, so is not in “competition” with Rasmussen.)

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/pollster-ratings/

cbaravelli
    Spectator

Rassmusen nailed the 2012 Presidential election. Monmouth University nailed it in 2016. Michigan University (Roper) gets very close to actual in both.
    538 does analytic research (AR) taking raw data from sisters ABC / Washington Pravda and New York Tass which is becoming more irrelevant. One can infer much from a name, a telephone number, a voter registration and a social media account.
    Baseball is a different process.
    https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2018-mlb-predictions/

cbaravelli
    Spectator

Latest five week old Oregon Guber poll found on realclearpolitics dot com:
    http://cloutpolitical.com/poll-or-governor-race-in-statistical-tie-with-gop-challenger-buehler-holding-slight-edge/
    Seems election hangs on what is or what is not dangling between yer legs.

lastday
    Participant

Washington Pravda? New York Tass?

If they’re gvt mouthpieces like their Russian counterparts, boy are they ever failing miserably! They should be fired!

Dear dotard would of course get someone else to do it, then claim no one told him.

Hey he’s again calling on the FCC to review the “licenses” of NBC and CNN. Pure genius! And a very stable one. Quick study.

cbaravelli
    Spectator

“Fairness Doctrine” ain’t so fair when the other Guy is in Office.
    WaPost has more local adverts now. I notice the SeaTimes and Oregonian are more local as well. Two years of Trump Headlines and above the fold stories have taken a toll.

lastday
    Participant

Well since we’re in the newspaper weeds

The Eugene Register-Guard, under its new owner Gatehouse Media (brilliant choice for a controller of information) just keeps cutting and cutting. Now they’ve reduced the letters and opinion content. Today they have a full page ad opposite what’s left of the editorial page.

If dear dotard means “fairness doctrine” then why does he say “licenses”. Neither NBC nor CNN is licensed by the FCC. This is at least the 2nd time dd has done this. Each time FCC patiently explains how that isn’t under their charter.

Never mind. I know why. “Licenses” is shorthand for “Let’s shut them down”. Or at minimum, make them be nicer to dd.

MAGA!

cbaravelli
    Spectator

And of last week The Village Voice will no longer publish.
    Newsweek, the most rabid anti-Trump national weekly, is broke and switched content to the most fascinating topics and stories. “What If Elon Musk Succeeds?” is this week’s cover story along with “Gaza Strip – A Grim Playground”, “America’s Role in Yemen”, “Redding – Carr Fire” and “Crazy Rich Asians“. Danielle Brooks (Tastee Jefferson) is the back page.
    Magazine has adverts now. I’m thinkin’ of subscribin’.

cbaravelli
    Spectator

NBC/Universal owns and operates 12 full power television stations in Major Markets across the nation. Telemundo O&Os 18. Both are Comcast Communications subs.

lastday
    Participant

TV stations are licensed by the FCC per station. There are rules about how many stations a single owner can operate in certain markets. Just like radio.

The FCC is going to revoke the licenses of 12 NBC stations, one at a time, because according to dd, NBC is being unfair to dd?

I don’t think so Tim.

Wait. This is dd World. It could happen.

semoochie
    Participant

Nobody wants to talk about Trump tweeting that members of his own party shouldn’t be prosecuted? This is his best idea yet: If you’re pursuing a life of crime, all you have to do is become a republican!

cbaravelli
    Spectator

So, I be in the 213 last weekend and 411 four of my homies that be still alive and ain’t in prison. Go to a friends crib (gonna know him if’n you know Pac-10 football) and he be sayin’ it’s voter suppression. Folks gotta job ain’t gonna be votin’ so much in a mid-term.
    Jus’ axin’.

edselehr
    Participant

Oh my God…seriously? What makes you think that is in any way okay?

cbaravelli
    Spectator

I was a wigger, fool. You talk like that and I’ll cut the Nikes off your feet while you try and run away.

cbaravelli
    Spectator

Herb
    Spectator

The same partisan hacks who diss Rasmussen are those who seem to have trusted the MSM, which predicted Shrillery’s coronation at 92%+.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/sam-wang-princeton-election-consortium-poll-hillary-clinton-donald-trump-victory-a7399671.html

Now we learn how in the tank the same leftist media was for her, not only passing her debate questions, but complicit in covering and downplaying her misdeeds including a felonious secret server that was hacked, while her acolytes in Barry’s cabinet spied on an American citizen who deigned run for president.

You guys alternately make me laugh and shake my head.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 75 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.