May 13, 2016 at 10:19 am #19878
That’s Dork’s guy. Keep digging, skippy.May 13, 2016 at 7:38 pm #19879
Hey Amus, I believe this fell out of your pocket When you were at my house last night. Actually, now that I think about, Lurking carries one too.
https://www.google.com/search?q=pic+of+womsns+card&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-us&client=safari#hl=en-us&q=hillary+clintons+woman+card&imgrc=eEYPkEjxVT5rGM%3AMay 13, 2016 at 7:50 pm #19882
Still trying to figure out what the hell happened to Lurking’s man card. Oh wait, that’s right it was revoked.May 13, 2016 at 7:58 pm #19883May 13, 2016 at 9:08 pm #19885
Luke, the hate flows thick in this one.May 13, 2016 at 11:29 pm #19886Chris_TaylorParticipant
I miss DigitalDexter in moments like this.May 14, 2016 at 1:02 pm #19888
Yeah, true that.
Well, we have a very interesting election year! So far, it’s been a ton of fun, and I’ve learned a lot of new things and gotten out to do some activism.
No matter what, this is a change year guys. We will find out who, but the game is shifted. Hopefully, for the good.
Same old, same old, is out. Big.May 16, 2016 at 1:48 pm #19906
My man card? LOL
What are you, fourteen? If not in actuality, clearly intellectually and emotionally.May 25, 2016 at 7:26 am #20125duxruleParticipant
Ooh! Ooh! The audit on the State Department E-mails is out this morning, and what did we find out? Diddly-squat, except that SOS’s are pretty lax with their e-mail procedures.
APNewsBreak: State Dept audit faults Clinton in emails
[Michael Biesecker and Bradley Klapper, Associated Press]
May 25, 2016
WASHINGTON (AP) — A State Department audit has faulted Hillary Clinton and previous secretaries of state for poorly managing email and other computer information and slowly responding to new cybersecurity risks.
The Associated Press obtained a copy of the report by the agency’s inspector general Wednesday.
It cites “longstanding, systemic weaknesses” related to communications. These started before Clinton’s appointment as secretary of state, but her failures were singled out as more serious.
The review came after revelations Clinton exclusively used a private email account and server while in office. Clinton is now the likely Democratic presidential nominee.
The 78-page report says the department and its secretaries were “slow to recognize and to manage effectively the legal requirements and cybersecurity risks associated with electronic data communications, particularly as those risks pertain to its most senior leadership.”
No smoking gun here…More like a smoking pile.May 25, 2016 at 9:24 am #20126
After years and millions of tax dollars, they’ve found out that,
1. Former Secretaries of State including Hillary Clinton sometimes work at home or offsite for their jobs and that the security of the server networks should have been better protected. Oh, and that no laws were broken. My, that’s exciting and groundbreaking.
2. There was nothing anyone could have done to prevent the attack upon the embassy in Benghazi. And every nutty theory you’ve read about for years, all propagated by the GOP and its attendant media, has been utterly debunked time and again. (Not that facts appear to matter to much of that side of the aisle.)
For those of you keeping score at home The Republicans spent less time, less money upon, (and actively stonewalled some aspects of the investigation) on the 9/11 attacks. Sweet.
What everyone else found out,
1. In general, Republicans have no ethical qualms at all about utilizing the deaths of innocent American citizens abroad to attempt to further their own political ends.
2. This has been from the outset, a waste of everyone’s time and money as it’s clearly been a partisan witch hunt. There’s been no genuine interest at all in finding out “the truth”, unless said truth somehow damages the presidential prospects of Hillary Clinton.
You stay classy, GOP.May 25, 2016 at 2:50 pm #20136
Full IG report for our reference.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.