Add this to Beghazi file…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Amus
    Participant

Breaking: The FBI Email Server Investigation Isn’t Going As Some Had Hoped

A U.S. official familiar with the investigation of Hillary Clinton’s email server stated that the FBI has found no evidence Clinton intentionally violated the law, according to CNN.

http://secondnexus.com/politics-and-economics/the-fbi-email-server-investigation/?utm_content=inf_10_1164_2&tse_id=INF_d30b447b1a1a46c3bb74c1490547666e

LurkingGrendel
    Participant

Hold on. Let me search around for my shocked face.

Amus
    Participant

I found one for you;

BENGHAZI!!!!!!

I have to admit that I wasn’t so sure myself.

LurkingGrendel
    Participant

These are the sort of (now very common) developments that make me openly wonder if a sizable portion of the U.S. population is just irredeemably stupid.

• Fake scandal; entirely politically manufactured by the GOP and then breathlessly shared across the conservative media bubble. Of course, always in the most hyperbolic manner imaginable.
    • Entirely predictable outcome; assuming you’re not an ignorant and credulous dolt.

There’s really only two ways to view this kind of outcome if you’re the kind of sort likely to believe such things in the first place.

One, it’s a massive conspiracy! (Sidebar: Isn’t it always? It’s amazing how often that’s the preferred interpretation of the far right.) in this particular instance, that would mean an unbelievably complex web of associations across a wide array of completely unconnected governmental agencies + the news media + innumerable independent groups have all conspired to prevent Hillary Clinton from prosecution.

Or,

Your preferred “news” media and its attendant moron brigade is completely full of crap and has yet again been lying to you. And yet you keep falling for it over and over and over again. It’s just one nothing burger after another after another.

Which explanation seems more probable? One would think at a certain point you’d begin to question your world view.

Oh, wait, the four year+ investigation into Benghazi (!) is still going on. Surely, THAT, will be the Waterloo for Mrs. Clinton. Yup, I’m sure that’s it. She’s clearly guilty of something. We just need to keep digging and be patient.

missing_kskd
    Participant

Good. 😀

radiodork
    Spectator

Crooked Hillary is a flawed candidate and the second most hated candidate ever. She committed espionage and is still under an FBI investigation. She is unraveling quickly and if it wasn’t for those ridiculous super delegates that she had before Bernie entered the race, Bernie would be destroying her. Crooked Hillary has the likability factor of a mosquito.

Amus
    Participant

The ramblings of ignorance…
    yawn…

edselehr
    Participant

Calm down, Dork…take a breath. You need some decompression time in a hyperbolic chamber.

radiodork
    Spectator

Crooked Hillary!😁

Amus
    Participant
    LurkingGrendel
    Participant

Dork’s all about the ignorant, serial lying racist. Like calls to like, apparently.

Borderblaster
    Participant

the likability factor of a mosquito
    The Mosquito Fleet, first published in 1963, is a classic account of America’s small but strategically important fleet of PT boats during the Second World War. The lightweight boats proved to be a significant ‘irritant’ to the enemy in terms of their effectiveness in combat, hence the nickname ‘Mosquito.’

radiodork
    Spectator

Who cares if he doesn’t release his tax returns. He doesn’t have to and he probably won’t. He will still destroy the Hill da Beast regardless if he releases them or not.

edselehr
    Participant

And there you are ladies and gentlemen, Dork’s audition for chief Trump Apologist. How did he do?

Amus
    Participant

The key to The Donald’s electoral success to “destroy Hill da Beast” are the inroads he’s made in the key demographics needed to insure victory.

Women

Hispanics
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6QEqoYgQxw

The Blacks

Anyone with a disability, or a disabled family member

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.