Abstinence Advocate Bristol Palin Announces Second Out Of Wedlock Pregnancy

feedback.pdxradio.com forums feedback.pdxradio.com forums Politics and other things Abstinence Advocate Bristol Palin Announces Second Out Of Wedlock Pregnancy

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Vitalogy
    Participant

Sometimes you just can’t make this stuff up.

http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2015/06/bristol-palin-pregnant

24, unmarried, uneducated, single mother of 2 children. Good thing Mom is rich otherwise she’d be on the public dole.

duxrule
    Participant

And now, after taking a couple of days of abuse from the Interwebs, she’s claiming it was “planned,” even though she’s still single, etc., etc. That old “Do as I say, Not as I do” thing still lives, eh?

Bristol Palin defends herself against ‘giddy a$$holes’: ‘I meant to get pregnant — so deal with it’

“…Writing on her blog on Sunday, Palin seemed to disregard the tone of her announcement, stating: “I made a mistake, but it’s not the mistake all these giddy a$$holes have loved to assume. This pregnancy was actually planned.”

“Everyone knows I wanted more kids, to have a bigger family. Believing I was heading that way, I got ahead of myself,” she wrote. “Things didn’t go as planned, but life keeps going. Life moves on.””
    http://www.rawstory.com/2015/06/bristol-palin-defends-herself-against-giddy-aholes-i-meant-to-get-pregnant-so-deal-with-it/

Amus
    Participant

I’m not going to pile on Bristol.
    She was raised by nincompoops, poor girl.

missing_kskd
    Participant

Me neither. But it is worth a quick, abstinence works until it doesn’t.

She will be fine.

Broadway
    Participant

I must also say she is a poor model for abstinence and purity before marriage…

Vitalogy
    Participant

I’ll pile on her. She’s as hypocrite. She’s old enough at this point in her life being raised by idiots isn’t an excuse for such outright hypocrisy.

Bottom line, she’s made her bed. Now she’s got to sleep in it (as she appears to do well).

edselehr
    Participant

“I meant to get pregnant. But not right now…and not with this guy. But I meant to get pregnant!”

missing_kskd
    Participant

lol

That is confusing.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.