A Marine's take on Crooked Hillary Clinton

feedback.pdxradio.com forums feedback.pdxradio.com forums Politics and other things A Marine's take on Crooked Hillary Clinton

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    radiodork
    Spectator
    edselehr
    Participant

Dork, I’ll be the first to admit that Hillary is a flawed candidate – they all are, in some way or another.

But here’s the question.

If she is as godawful bad as you and most Republicans make her out to be, then why did you nominate a shit candidate like Donald Trump to run against her? You think that was the best you could do?

Seriously – if it’s so damn important to make sure she NOT make it to the White House, why pick a walking, talking racist asshole to run against her? That’s not a subjective description of Trump – that’s exactly what he is.

(Or is it that you don’t care that he’s a racist asshole, as long as he’s a *Republican* racist asshole?)

Why is the Republican party failing so badly in it’s job as one of the two major parties in this country?

mwdxer1
    Participant

All candidates have some sort of baggage. As much as I like Bernie, if you looked far enough back, something would be found. Big deal. None of us are perfect. Hillary is much better than any of the GOP candidates. She also is one tough woman and can work with the GOP. She is a fighter. We need that. Obama has not been tough enough. Better of late, but in his early days as President he tried to get along with the GOP that did not like him. Bernie made a comment more than once “if” the voters got out in high percentages he would be the nominee but a huge percentage of Americans do not vote. So we get what we get. I have been voting since 1968. Few candidates I have liked, and I end of voting for the one that will do the best. Trump would be a total disaster.

Amus
    Participant

Again, Hillary is not my first choice but here’s my hit list;

(1) Appointments to the Supreme Court.

Q: Is the linked to article going to change my mind about who would make better choices to protect a woman’s right to make her own health choices?

A: No.

(2) Climate change policy.

Q: Is the linked to article going to change my mind about who would make better policy on climate change, and that policy would be based on sound scientific information as opposed to denialism?

(3) Immigration policy.

Q: Is the linked to article going to change my mind that Clinton’s policies will be vastly superior to Trump’s impractical and expensive wall (that somehow we’re going to make Mexico pay for)?

(4) Policy on the use of torture.

Q: Is the linked to article going to change my mind that Clinton’s policy on torture will better reflect true American values, and not that of a 3rd world theocracy?

A: No

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.