A fly is attracted a pile of shit

Tagged: 

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Vitalogy
    Participant

Can’t wait for the memes.

Andrew
    Participant

I missed it! Was so frustrated with the debate I had to leave the room for a while…

paulwalker
    Participant

A virtual tie imo. Both performed pretty well. I think either would be an improvement over the incumbent, but certainly Harris would be my choice. Surprised nobody challenged Pence on his anti gay views.

lastday
    Participant

Far more civil than the prez fiasco, even if Pence deflected a whole lot.

Andy Brown
    Participant

Carville got it precisely. Had this been a radio debate, Harris won 55-45, but this was a tv debate and Pence, when not speaking, looked horrible. He grimaced and was shifty eyed. He looked fatigued and weak.That doesn’t go over well with the white macho male base.

Harris won this by a mile. Especially poignant was how she handled Pence’s constant talking after multiple attempts by the moderator to end his turn and his interruptions.

At times this reminded me of a prizefight and Harris won seven of 8 rounds and knocked out Pence in the 9th.

Vitalogy
    Participant

Flies love poop. Especially fresh poop.

Vitalogy
    Participant

No bump for Trump.

Broadway
    Participant

black flies matter—so there…

Andy Brown
    Participant

Exodus 8:21

God speaks to Moses and tells him to tell Pharaoh (Trump) the following:

If you do not let my people go, I will send swarms of flies on you and your officials, on your people and into your houses. The houses of the Egyptians will be full of flies; even the ground will be covered with them.

Wiki Plagues Of Egypt for the full story.
    Flies were the fourth plague.

Trump is a plague of Biblical proportion. It is fitting and telling to see one land on Pence where it probably shit and puked several times.

Setting biblical views aside and going spiritual, flies symbolize dirtiness, pollution, illness, disease and the war.

Broadway
    Participant

Glad the fly was only on his head for 2 minutes. Don’t see any biblical connection…sayin

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 1 day ago by Broadway.
    Andy Brown
    Participant

Because you’re a typical right wing hypocrite.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.