3 year old shoots and kills 1 year old

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Vitalogy
    Participant

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/were-torn-apart-family-grieves-baby-shot-tot-n340641

He said that on Sunday, Braylon’s mother was watching him and her friend’s two kids when the 3-year-old got his hands on a gun and shot the younger boy in the face.

“He didn’t even make it to the hospital,” Robinson said.

“It’s a sad day for Cleveland,” Cleveland Police Chief Calvin Williams said at a news conference after the shooting.

“Currently we’re investigating where this firearm came from. We’re also investigating how this tragedy actually happened,” Williams told reporters. “But everybody has to know that this fascination we have with handguns, not just in this city but in this country, has to stop.

“This is a senseless loss of life in this city again, and it’s directly related to guns, and we need to really take a hard look at the things that we’re doing out there on the state, local and the national level to get these guns out of our communities,” Williams added. “Nothing good ever happens.”

Amus
    Participant

Guns don’t kill people!
    Toddlers kill people!

Deane Johnson
    Participant

I find it terribly hard to understand how these guns are so carelessly available to toddlers. Everything around the house these days seems to be child proof in some form, except guns.

NoParty
    Participant

My guns are in two different safes. The safe in our bedroom has a 5 digit code that I change every two weeks.

Alfredo_T
    Participant

What kind of parents are these, to leave loaded guns where toddlers can find them??

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.