Great post Craig! Interesting note about KBPS. Although the station was in the main Benson High School building from 1923-1992 it was in at least three and possibly four locations in the building during those years. The longest running studios were in the area above the auditorium. We were there from at least the early 1950’s until the ’92 move to the building on the back of the campus facing 15th.