Re: Seattle Radio Happenings

RobP
Participant

This from ALL ACCESS:

CCM+E/Seattle Names Keith Cunningham VP/Programming

CLEAR CHANNEL MEDIA + ENTERTAINMENT/SEATTLE has named KEITH CUNNINGHAM VP/Programming, effective MAY 19th. Previously Broadcast Media Consultant for JACOBS MEDIA, CUNNINGHAM will oversee all programming operations for CLEAR CHANNEL/SEATTLE’s seven-station cluster.

“The past seven years with JACOBS MEDIA has been a wonderful experience, and I feel fortunate to now have the opportunity to return to CLEAR CHANNEL MEDIA + ENTERTAINMENT to work with SEATTLE’s great brands like KISS, KUBE, KJR AM & FM and THE BREW,” CUNNINGHAM said. “The CLEAR CHANNEL/SEATTLE cluster is well positioned for growth — the resources available to the team are second to none and each brand is loaded with great talent, both on and off the air.”

“I am excited to have KEITH join the CLEAR CHANNEL/SEATTLE management team,” CLEAR CHANNEL/SEATTLE Market Pres. LISA DECKER said. “He brings a wide-range of experience and knowledge to our programming operations and is well suited to lead our brands and talent to be the best they can be.”

“KEITH’s past experience working with multiple brands in a variety of markets will bring strong leadership and a unique vision to our management team in SEATTLE,”

CCM+E SVP/Programming BRAD HARDIN said. “I look forward to working with KEITH to grow our already strong listener base.”