Re: Seattle Radio Happenings

RobP
Participant

This from ALL ACCESS:

KRWM Names Mark Christopher For Mornings

SANDUSKY AC KRWM (WARM 106.9)/SEATTLE announces the addition of MARK CHRISTOPHER as its new morning show host.

CHRISTOPHER is a SEATTLE native and radio veteran who began his broadcasting careen (sic) in 1981. He can currently be seen on KCTS-TV (CHANNEL 9) hosting “The Cooks” series, on various pledge drives for PBS, and other charity and community events.

According to SANDUSKY GM MARC KAYE, “We are so excited to have MARK join us. His history in the market and love of SEATTLE and WARM 106.9 is the perfect combination for all the great things we expect.”

Shellie Hart Joins KRWM For Middays

SANDUSKY AC KRWM (WARM 106.9)/SEATTLE announces the addition of local radio veteran SHELLIE HART for middays from 9a-2p beginning on MONDAY (OCTOBER 15th).

SHELLIE HART is well-known in the SEATTLE area where she was PD/middays at crosstown Rhythmic Top 40 KUBE 93 for 20 years, where she hosted the noontime feature “THE OLD SCHOOL LUNCH.” SHELLIE has also been involved as an on-court emcee for the SEATTLE STORM WNBA team since 2000.

According to SANDUSKY/SEATTLE VP/GM MARC KAYE, “How fortunate we are to be able to welcome such a radio superstar to the WARM family. I can’t wait to hear SHELLIE on 106.9 FM on MONDAY. I will be tuning in!”

SHELLIE HART added, “I couldn’t be more excited! WARM 106.9 is a giant, powerful brand in the NORTHWEST and a perfect fit with my fun, active and engaged personality. Growing up in SEATTLE, the WARM legacy feels like home to me and a partnership with endless possibilities. Can’t wait to connect and engage again!”

Carey Edwards Gets Warm In Seattle For A Couple of Weeks

Former CLEAR CHANNEL Classic Hits KLTH and AC KKCW (K103)/PORTLAND APD/afternooner CAREY EDWARDS has resurfaced at SANDUSKY KRWM (WARM 106.9)/SEATTLE to do afternoon drive 2-7p for the next couple of weeks.