Re: Central & Eastern Oregon Radio Happenings

Craig_Adams
Participant

This from All Access:

Impact Names Mark Feather PD For KSRV And KWYD; Two Others Promoted

IMPACT RADIO has appointed MARK FEATHER PD for Adult Hits KSRV (96.1 BOB-FM) and Top 40/Rhythmic KWYD (WILD 101)/BOISE, ID. IMPACT has also upped KSRV Production Dir. JAMES GARNER to APD while RYAN DILLON (DEELON) is promoted to APD/MD for KWYD.

FEATHER previously programmed stations in KANSAS CITY, BAKERSFIELD, DENVER, RIVERSIDE and ALBUQUERQUE. “After a lengthy interview process which included some excellent candidates, we are excited to welcome MARK FEATHER to oversee programming for these two stations,” Market Manager DARRELL CALTON said. “His winning track record and track record in markets of all sizes and leadership skills will be a great fit with these two brands.”

Regarding GARNER and DILLON, CALTON added, “Both JAMES and RYAN have made great contributions to these brands since they’ve been here. We want to recognize their hard work and give them the opportunity to become more involved in our ongoing success.”

“I’m proud to make my return to day-to-day radio programming with IMPACT RADIO GROUP, and WILD and BOB,” FEATHER started. “I’ve done sales and syndication and a host of other things of late, only to discover that programming radio stations remains where my true passion lies. Plus, I’m blown away by the amount of talent already in place at these stations, and the tools to dominate the market that are at my immediate disposal. Needless to say, I can’t wait to get started!”