The following stations are silent (feel free to add others to the list). Does anybody know anthing that I don't?
- KXOR 660 kHz Junction City/Eugene - I have not heard anything recently on the frequency. The FCC lists real estate developer Arlie & Company as the owners and says that the station is not dark. I also see an application for the license to be transferred from Arlie & Co. to Zion Multimedia Oregon Corporation. Perhaps, a Christian radio format will be coming to 660 kHz this year?
- KXET 1150 kHz Portland - The station went silent after its transmitter site was vandalized last year. This station shows up on the FCC's silent station list.
- KZME 91.1 MHz Brightwood - This shows up on the FCC's silent station list. Will the transmitter site ever be set up?
- KRRC 97.9 MHz Portland - The license was given away to Common Frequency. Is there any chance that this will put a new LPFM on the air, or is it curtains for this callsign?
- KQRZ-LP 101.5 MHz Hillsboro - The license was sold to a Catholic group for $1000. An application has been filed to move the transmitter site. Could they return to the air by this summer?